We will guide you though the KYC procedure via an example. What does KYC mean?
- We assume that you have already created and verified an account on pirlpay.com. If not, how to create an account is covered via Register a new Account on PirlPay.
- You have no local camera connected to your system. If you have a local camera connected you can do the whole procedure via your browser. It may differ a little how things look like. In this example we switch from the browser to the mobile phone and check the result in your browser again.
- Prepare yourself to make a short video of yourself via mobile.
- Passport as an official document (Identity Card is also possible).
- A utility bill (phone, internet, electricity, water).
Which actions we will take?
- Login https://pirlpay.com/
- Start the KYC process in your browser
- Switch to the mobile via QR code to collect the required data
- Record a small video
- Take a picture of your passport
- Take an image from an invoice. It must be a utility bill (phone, internet, electricity, water)
- Going back to the browser and finish the process
- Wait for a confirmation via e-mail
Login on PirlPay.com
When you successfully created an account you will probably see this screen after login. We need to click on Verify me
Start the KYC process
The next screen you have the ability to change the language and when you´re fine we proceed with Start
Proceed with the video recording
Hit the red button
The next screen will tell us that the process could not find a local camera. We proceed further with continue verification in your smartphone.
We have two options how to proceed. For this tutorial we are using the QR code.
Take your mobile and scan this QR code. Behind this QR code is a link which is opened in your mobiles browser.
After we scanned that QR code and the website has opened in your mobile we need to click on Start.
Now it´s time to prepare yourself for a small video. You simply have to record and draw to circles with your nose. When it´s live an example video does run in a loop to show you what that does mean. When you´re ready. press Start.
After you have done that confirm that you archived the goal of 2 circles with Yes, I did 2 circles.
It takes a short moment to upload the data depending on your network speed.
Your bio metrics are being analyzed.
In the next step you need to take a picture from your passport. Check if all details of the photo can be read well.
You have to select your country.
Take a picture of one of your utility bills. It must be a utility bill (phone, internet, electricity, water)
Take care that every detail is readable. Taking a picture from your monitor does not always give good results, better use a printed one.
Once the images are uploaded you´re done with the mobile part.
From the mobile part switch back to your web browser and hit Done.
Now we check if all your data arrived for further verification.
If everything went well you should see the following screen.
Keep in mind that this is not the end of the process. It just means that your information has arrived successfully.
In case something is not done correctly or the verification is rejected, this process must be repeated completely.
KYC Confirmation E-Mail
If all went fine you should get notified a few days later about your verification status.